THURSDAY • OCTOBER 28, 2021
We’ve got plans for you! Come to the live-and-in-person 15th annual Tech CMO Roundtable on Thursday, Oct. 28. You’ll be joined by 70+ B2B marketers for a morning of inspiration, candid discussion, learning opportunities and forging new, face-to-face connections.
Held from 7 to 11 a.m. at the Buckhead Club, can you smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and taste the crispy-fried bacon? We can! Mark your calendar to join us. This year’s speaker lineup will be off the charts!
Take a look at some of the amazing speakers from last year.
- Tiffani Bova, author GROWTH IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Busines, and global growth evangelist for Salesforce
- Karen Clay, senior vice president of corporate communications for Lendmark Financial Services
- Elise Mitchell, executive coach, and author Leading Through the Turn
- Roy W. Reid, APR, CPRC, executive director communications for AdventHealth and author of The Trust Transformation
- Janet Tyler, executive coach, and founder of True Depth
- Kim Whitler, associate professor at UVA Darden School of Business
- Marija Zivanovic-Smith, senior vice president of corporate marketing, communications, and external affairs for NCR
Last year was tough on us all, but it didn't stop us from sharing ideas virtually. Check out a recap of last year's sessions for a taste of things to come!