VIRTUAL • OCTOBER 15, 2020
Now in its 14th year, the Tech CMO Roundtable brings together 70+ B2B marketers for a morning of inspiration, candid discussion, opportunities to learn, and to forge new professional and personal connections.
The event will kick-off at 7 a.m. with networking and breakfast. Then around 7:45 a.m. we will launch into mainstage sessions with killer guest speakers and panels. Then we will break into roundtable sessions for candid conversations on marketing issues, trends and tactics. Our new immersive, virtual environment will still permit peer-to-peer discussions where there are no “dumb questions” and everyone is prepared to share their own experiences – and learn what’s working for others.
The event concludes at 11 a.m. sharp, so you can ZOOM back to your workday – your head buzzing with new ideas, opportunities, and networking connections to follow up on!
- Christopher Faust, Head of Global Marketing, Commercial for Iron Mountain
- Elise Mitchell, executive coach, and author
Leading Through the Turn
- Janet Tyler, executive coach, and founder of True Depth
- Karen Clay, senior vice president of corporate communications for Lendmark Financial Services
- Ken Kraft, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Sales Operations for Cox Communications
- Kim Whitler, associate professor at UVA Darden School of Business
- Marija Zivanovic-Smith, senior vice president of corporate marketing, communications, and external affairs for NCR Corporation
- Mia Shernoff, Global Head of Marketing and Corporate Communications for Fiserv
- Roy W. Reid, APR, CPRC, executive director communications for AdventHealth and author of
The Trust Transformation
- Tiffani Bova, author
GROWTH IQ: Get Smarter About the Choices that Will Make or Break Your Business, and global growth evangelist for Salesforce